Stylish & Central With Stunning Views
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Central, solid and incredibly stylish, this beautifully finished home is the perfect choice for the design conscious buyer. Ideal for professionals and downsizers looking for a city fringe home with WOW factor, all that is left to do it move in and enjoy.
Fantastic features on offer include;
- Light and bright living with plenty of space for dining. Enjoying easy flow to a generous deck, throw back the bi-folding doors to make the most of the late summer sun and incredible city and harbour views
- Well-designed, easy care kitchen. Interlinking, yet separate, living and entertaining in this home is a breeze
- Master bedroom with stylish finishing. Enjoy lazy Sunday mornings watching the world go by from the comfort of your bed
- Handy study area with more of those awe-inspiring views
- Modernised bathroom with shower and separate bath. With abundant natural light and a high-quality finish, this space has a spa like feel
- Super-sized guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Located on the middle floor, separate outdoor access lends this space to a high-quality Air BNB or private guest suite
- Gas central heating throughout the home provides a warm, dry and modern living environment
- Access to the property is drive on to a double garage with internal access, wall to wall wine storage and handy workshop
Located in the central and incredibly popular suburb of Brooklyn, you will love making the most of the shops, restaurants, and recreational facilities of the area. A quick commute or gentle downhill stroll to the city, come home to your suburban haven at the end of a long day.
So, if you a looking to secure a stylish home with WOW factor, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1930