WALK IN AND FALL IN LOVE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Renovated throughout this funky cottage creates a wow factor from the moment you step inside. With wonderfully creative flair they have cleverly combined the comfort of modern day living with the character and charm of its circa 1910 era.
Single level, sunny and close to the beach its many features includes:
- Three bedrooms plus downstairs office/fourth bedroom/mancave
- Two bathrooms (including ensuite)
- Open plan living with indoor/outdoor flow to the fully landscaped and fenced private garden area
- Fully insulate, double glazed and central radiator heating
- Single garage, great storage and much more
Low maintenance and easy care, this home will suit anyone from the busy professionals, keen traveler or weekend golfer to a small family or retiree. Buyer Enquiry Over $950,000. Phone me now!
To view more photos, please visit www.open2view.com/ID#424360
To be sold by Tender closing 12:00pm, Friday 1 June at 1/77 Thorndon Quay, Wellington
- Built in 1910
302m² / 0.07 acres