Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
You, You… Cuba
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This charming apartment is located at the top end of Welly's beloved Cuba Street, amidst great eateries and coffee joints, vintage clothing stores, galleries, healtheries and more. All offering the unassuming city dweller a lifestyle of pure convenience and the benefit of only being a short distance from uni or work. Absolutely ideal for young at heart couples and singles. Great for an Air B&B or weekender. The apartment is fitted with double glazed sash windows on building front and out the back is your own secure car park giving you all the independence you need.
- 70m2 of floor area on one level
- One of only 9 apartments (small block) Stratum in Freehold
- 1940s, amazing black and white Parisian style decor
- Separate modern kitchen (gas hob), 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a formal living room
- Secure car park at back
- Rates $1,857.56, Levies $214.22 per month
- Information pack available to registered buyers including new Wellington City Council LIM.
- RV $300,000 (does not reflect market value)
- Exceeds 34% of the current building code
Call Kate Foot the listing agent on 022 105 56 30 for viewing times.
Tender closes 22 February 2018 at 1pm. Ray White Wellington City, Level 1, 77 Thorndon Quay.
Open Homes: Sundays 1-1.45 (11 and 18 February 2018) and Thursdays 6-6.45pm (8 and 15 February 2018)
- Built in 1940
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
One Car Park at back of buiilding