Solid & Super Stylish Sixties Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sun drenched and incredibly stylish, this stunning architecturally designed home offers an exciting opportunity for professionals looking for a home with WOW factor. Constructed in the 1960's and built to stand the test of time, well considered design prioritises light filled living spaces and maximises the tranquil, tree lined setting.
Fantastic features on offer at this unique home include;
- Light and spacious, open plan living. Cleverly designed to create separate spaces for relaxing and dining, floor to ceiling windows provide access to an incredible tree lined vista and surrounding area view
- Modern, easy care kitchen. Lovingly upgraded by the current owners, this high quality, easy care kitchen, provides a stylish spot to create while entertaining family and friends
- Ground floor master bedroom. Benefitting from the same incredible tree lined outlook and sizeable, inbuilt storage, you will love waking up in this relaxing space
- Two additional bedrooms, both with inbuilt storage, provide options for flatmates, guests or working from home
- Shared ground floor bathroom with separate bath and second separate toilet
- Separate to the main house, a large studio is the perfect place for an artist's studio, teenage hangout or home-based office
- Bush clad setting with balcony, sun drenched decked areas, and stream lined section
- With two secure single garages at street level, you have plenty of options for safe storage of cars and bulky sporting equipment
Located a quick stroll to Ngaio Village, Crofton Downs shops and the train station, leave the car at home and enjoy a quick commute, just one stop, to the heart of our city.
So, if you are looking for a solid and sunny home packing a serious design punch, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1960