Solid 1950's Tick Box Starter
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With a private location in the incredibly popular suburb of Johnsonville, this spacious home offers a great start for first home buyers and small families alike. Originally constructed in the 1950's, you will love the peace of mind from solid construction methods, coupled with stylish modern upgrades. Fantastic features of this property include;
- Light and bright living room with tranquil outlook across the surround area. Generously proportioned, with plenty of space for dining, the cosy gas fire will keep you warm through the Wellington winter
- Interlinking kitchen. Upgraded in 2013 this modern and stylish kitchen enjoys easy care surfaces, gas cooking, plenty of storage, polished wood floors and the ability to supervise little one's keen to explore their environment
- Three well proportioned bedrooms. With two significant doubles, and one single, allow you to configure to suit. Weather you need space for flatmates, guests, children or working from home, this home has you covered
- Spacious, modern bathroom. Having also benefitted from a stylish upgrade, this family bathroom offers a shower, separate bath, and separate toilet
- On the ground level is a significant basement room, laundry and interlinking garage. Currently used as the ultimate man cave, other great options include artist studio, games or media room
- The section offers flat lawns and well retained terraces. Active children, the keen green thumb, and even the chickens can make their home here
- Access to the property is drive on to secure garaging and off street carparking
Just minutes from Johnsonville mall, amazing recreational facilities, the train station, and well serviced bus routes you will love the convenience of living in such a well serviced suburb, just minutes from downtown Wellington.
So if you are looking to kick off your property journey in 2018 with a solid home in a popular suburb, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.