- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly positioned looking out over the eastern bays and Wellington harbour this is a home can be summed up in a word - stunning! You could be coming home to these sweeping and spectacular panoramic views and a lifestyle that offers easy care sophistication. The combination of mid century and contemporary architectural style blends with the landscape to create a very special home. Extensively renovated by the current owners, features of the property include;
- Stylish easy living and entertaining in the spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area that opens out on to the sun drenched deck for summer barbeques or just relaxing
- Floor to ceiling windows to showcase the expansive views
- Sleek, designer kitchen with quality integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with huge walk in wardrobe
- Two full bathrooms
- Cosy, warm and quiet all year round with smart and high spec PVC double glazing, insulation, central heating, heat pump and instant gas hot water system
- Beautifully landscaped terraced garden that is a private haven
- Garage at road level
- Cable car
The location is superb with the shops and cafes of Miramar close by and the gorgeous beaches and coastline of Karaka Bay a 5 minute walk via the Tai Paku Paku walkway. Miramar is a destination suburb, home to the Weta Cave, Roxy Cinema and a wide range of quality restaurants and cafes perfect for coffee, brunch or dinner. Nearby Worser Bay School is a popular choice for many locals and there are childcare options close at hand. If travel features in your life, or you'd like it to, Wellington's international airport is easily reached.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a special slice of Wellington - a home with a heart and a home that offers a lifestyle. Perfect as it is, there is also the option to further enhance by completing the final phase of the planned renovation.
Call us for your time to view or see us at the open home! RV $880,000. Visit johnandphilippa.com/11-tai-paku-paku-road for more information.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space