Mid Century Starter
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Start ticking the boxes, this two bedroom 1950's home is a golden opportunity to get into one of Wellington's most popular suburbs and to make your mark! A few steps up from the road brings you home to wide, sweeping views over Karori and in particular the lush green of Karori Park, tree lined hills and great sun! Features of this special home include;
- Great living options with a sunny light filled conservatory spanning the width of the house
- Mid century style with scope for further enhancement
- Spacious separate kitchen with good bench space
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Cosy and warm with insulation and heat pump
- Private and sheltered courtyard adjacent to the house for relaxing or entertaining
- Landscaped, terraced garden enjoying the spectacular outlook with spaces to relax and grow your own veg surrounded by mature planting and natives visited by Kaka
The location is superb with easy access to rural Makara and the rugged west coast, world class mountain bike tracks and great walking trails. It's also easy to see why Karori is the suburb of choice for so many Wellingtonians with great shopping options, a library, parks and a growing number of bars and cafes for a night out or weekend lunch not to forget zoning for Wellington College and Girls!
This much loved mid century cottage is a real opportunity for you to make a start and make your mark in a sought after location.
- Built in 1950