Sunny, Solid and Spacious BEO $649,000
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enjoying a sun drenched, tree lined setting in the incredibly popular suburb of Karori, this solid and spacious home offers a fantastic start for entry level buyers and families. Originally constructed in the 1970's and built to stand the test of time, a few cosmetic improvements will add value and create a home perfectly suited to you.
Fantastic features on offer include;
- Light and spacious, separate living area with floor to ceiling windows framing stunning views west over the surrounding area
- Interlinking, yet easily separated, this kitchen and dining is open plan and offers plenty of space to create whilst entertaining or supervising children at play
- Spacious master with significant built in storage, ensuite bathroom, access to a private balcony and a tranquil tree lined outlook
- On the ground floor, perfectly configured to accommodate older children, are two additional double bedrooms with inbuilt storage
- A fourth generous bedroom could also double as an excellent option for a private games or media room, ideal for teenagers looking for a private space away from the family living area
- Family bathroom complete with shower, separate bath and separate toilet future proofs for additions to the family
- Drive on to a single, covered off street car port
- Zoning for some of the most sought-after schools in the city including Wellington College and Wellington Girls'
For lovers of the outdoors you will love the amazing natural resources of the surrounding area. From the fishing and diving, to cycling and walking, with a location like this you really are spoiled for choice.
So, if you are seeking an affordable first or family home, with plenty of scope to develop and grow, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1970
1 garage space