Spectacular Home with Guest Accommodation
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying a sun drenched and tranquil, tree lined setting, this super-sized family home, or home with guest quarters, is a rare and spectacular find. Ideal for families with older children keen for their own space, or professionals seeking a slice of the good life whist supplementing the mortgage, this home has you covered.
Fantastic features on offer include;
- Light and spacious living with an incredible outlook across the Glen
- Interlinking living room with fantastic flow to the super-sized, entertainer's kitchen in one direction, and a sunny deck perfect for al fresco dining in the other
- Light filled master bedroom complete with ensuite bathroom, walk in wardrobe and a tranquil outlook towards the botanical gardens
- Three additional double bedrooms, all on the top floor, provide options for children, guests or working from home
- Interlinking sun room or separate play room for the kids
- Lush, flat, tree lined lawn with established planting and sun in abundance
- Zoning for Wellington College and Wellington Girls
For large families looking to provide options for teenagers to live, and entertain, with independence, internal access to the ground floor accommodation, provides space for the whole family. For those looking to provide luxury accommodation to friends, Air BNB guests or permanent tenants, separate metering access ensures privacy for all.
Including a charming master, guest single or home office, light filled living, interlinking kitchen and dining, and generous deck, this quality of accommodation is often sought but rarely found.
Offering an incredible location in the heart of the Kelburn village, you will love the unprecedented access to fantastic shops and cafs, the botanical gardens, Victoria University and our vibrant CBD. Leave the car in the double garage and take a leisurely stroll to work.
So, if you are looking for a high-quality home with the ability to configure to suit your changing needs, this is the home for you. Don't delay, call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1910