Family Fantastic with Spectacular Views
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying a dress circle location and spectacular views, this sun-drenched property is the perfect choice for professionals and older families. Originally constructed in the 1960's, high quality upgrades across 260sqm have created an executive home with space for the whole family to enjoy. Fantastic features of this property include;
- Generous living space flowing to NW facing deck. With unobstructed, panoramic views across the harbour and back towards Mt Kaukau, low maintenance, outdoor spaces, afford a lifestyle often sought, but rarely found
- Easy care, open plan kitchen and dedicated dining area. Light and spacious, you will love creating, and hosting friends and family in this breath-taking space. Or curl up with a book on the extensive window seating and watch the world go by
- Second separate living/media room. Located on the ground floor, older children will love relaxing and entertaining in the privacy of their own space. Alternatively, the adjoining bathroom, also makes it a great option for a luxury guest suite
- Spacious master bedroom with executive touches including ensuite bathroom, walk in wardrobe and stunning harbour views
- Three additional bedrooms, two generous doubles and one single provide unlimited options for family, guests or working from home.
- Spacious family bathroom, finished to a high standard with large format tiles, walk in shower and separate bath
- Access to the property is drive on to a double, internal access garage with significant storage to the rear
With a central location, within walking distance of the village you will love making the most of the fantastic facilities this dress circle address has to offer.
So, if you are looking for a sunny and spacious, executive home, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1960
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Double internal access garage