Something Special on Simla
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
#Sunshine #Serenity #Space #Simply Special
Lets face it fully refurbished old Khandallah villa's with large outdoor areas, gardens, and an orchard don't often come on the market! "This is one of those homes where childhood dreams are made."
Situated within the dress circle of Khandallah this beautiful and lovingly maintained, spacious 4 bedroom Villa, brimming with old world charm with carefully added modern touches offers the most discerning buyer.
- Space for a growing family or keen entertainers
- Abundance of bird life
- Beautiful gardens
- Its own orchard
- Peace and tranquility yet so close to Khandallah village, trains, buses, schools
- Ample parking
- Protection from those Northerlies and Southerlies
- So many special areas one can hide away from the world and read, have a coffee and listen to the birds
- The house lends itself to different configurations with either living rooms or extra bedrooms
This gorgeous Villa exuding true character will be a hub of entertainment, children's laughter, games of cricket and basketball for years to come. Beyond the driveway to the elevated site you discover this three/four bedroom, two bathroom and contemporary kitchen with seamless flow outdoors to rear garden, formal or casual dining areas, large living room or second living room/bedroom.
Buyers guide from $1,395,000
Tenders close on Wednesday 28 March at 1pm, 1/77 Thorndon Quay, Wellington
2 garage spaces