Charm Laden Character In the Dress Circle
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in the incredibly popular suburb of Khandallah, this 1930's bungalow combines character charm with generous proportions to create a fantastic home for small families, professionals and downsizers. Solid and well maintained with multi use spaces, there is plenty of scope to add your own spin and really elevate this property to the next level.
Fantastic features on offer include;
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining or second living. Complete with polished wood floors, and access to a flat lawn, this space easily lends itself to a modern extension to maximise indoor/outdoor flow to the private, sun drenched site
- Spacious family living with character features. This space benefits from abundant natural light and a tranquil aspect across the hills of the surrounding area
- Generously proportioned master bedroom enjoying plenty of morning sun and super-sized inbuilt storage
- Two additional double bedrooms, both with inbuilt storage provide plenty of options to configure this home to accommodate a growing family, guests, or home-based office
- The family bathroom has been modernised and enjoys a shower with separate bath and stylish tile finish
- Ducted gas central heating provides a warm and comfortable living environment all year round
With a sought-after address in the Khandallah dress circle, right beside the Cashmere Lounge, and a quick stroll to Duncheas Dunsheas Deli, Automat and the village, this location affords more than just a home, it's a lifestyle.
For those working in the CBD, leave the car at home in the garage or covered carport and enjoy a quick commute from Khandallah station straight to the heart of our city.
So, if you are looking for a character home, perfect as is or jam packed with potential, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1930