Central, Sun Drenched & Spacious Character
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying a prime position backing onto Wellington's gorgeous town belt, this sunny, modernised, character property provides an incredible opportunity for professional couples and families alike. Features on offer at this truly special home include;
- Spacious living. Currently used as the family dining, this generous living room, with cosy wood burner and indoor/outdoor flow is the place to be all year round
- Large family kitchen. Open to the living one way and outdoor entertaining space the other, entertaining has never been easier
- Cosy TV room. Interlinking with the living this space could also double as an intimate dining space, sophisticated adults' lounge, or kids play room
- Sunny drenched master suite. Perfectly configured for privacy, you will love the abundant natural light, French doors opening onto a central courtyard, ensuite bathroom and home office/luxury dressing room or nursery
- Two additional double bedrooms provide options for children, visiting family and guests
- Located at the front of the home, and enjoying a separate entrance, is the perfect room to establish a home-based business, work room or sewing studio
- Access to the property is drive on to a secure double garage. What an absolute luxury for inner city Wellington!
- Other great features include polished wood floors, cosy heat pump
Low maintenance outdoor areas, including an elevated deck to the front and north facing, central courtyard to the rear, are perfect for busy people who value their free time. But for families, access to the most incredible play area of all, Wellington's very own town belt is right on your doorstep. What adventures will your children have?
So, if you are looking for an entertainer's paradise or spacious home for your family, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1920
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking