Spacious, Character for Families
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With a sought-after location in the Ngaio dress circle, this high-quality 1920's property is the ideal choice for families. Meticulously maintained and upgraded to create a warm, dry and modern living environment, whilst retaining its character charm, this home really does tick all the boxes. Fantastic features on offer include;
- High spec, easy care kitchen. Renovated to a high standard, this spacious open plan kitchen with family dining, is an entertainer's dream
- Interlinking yet separate, the cosy TV room opens onto a sun drenched, west facing deck with easy access to the flat, usable section
- Second, light filled and spacious living ensures adults and children have space to spend time as a family, or relax in the comfort of friends
- Four spacious double bedrooms with inbuilt storage provide options for children, guests and working from home
- Other fantastic features include a separate laundry, second toilet, brand new roof, insulation, and outdoor storage sheds perfect for the keen gardener
- The generous 746sqm section is a rare find in inner city Wellington. With terraced vegetable gardens to the rear, and sun drenched, flat laws to the front, this section is perfect for families, pets and keen green thumbs
- Access to the property it drive on to a covered carport, off street parking and the potential to future develop the site to include secure garaging
With the Ngaio village, school, library and Mt Kaukau all within easy walking distance, and the Wellington CBD a quick commute, you have the best of the city and suburbs at your disposal.
So, if you are looking for a solid, sun drenched home in a family friendly suburb, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1920
Single basement carport