Sunny & Charming Ngaio Starter
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Beautifully presented and impeccably maintained, this charming 1920's home is the ideal choice for first home buyers and professionals alike. Benefitting from an elevated site accessed via a walk up from Crofton Rd, you will love the private setting, stunning outlook, and incredible afternoon sun that this location affords. Other fantastic features include
- Cosy living room. With polished wood floors, efficient wood burner and a beautiful view across the hills of Ngaio, this is a fantastic place to relax and unwind all year round
- Open plan kitchen and dedicated dining space. Interlinking with the living, yet separate, you will love hosting family and friends in the spacious dining room complete with charming character features which add an old-world charm
- Three spacious double bedrooms. Light and bright and enjoying inbuilt storage, flatmates, family and guests are well catered for in these stunning rooms.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath future proofs for any future additions. And as for the tongue and groove panelling, wow. Just wow!
- A cosy wood burner, heat pump and insulation to the sub floor and ceiling have created a warm, dry and comfortable living environment
The section has been professionally landscaped to include a flat, sunny BBQ area and private terrace section. With well-formed paths and fences and beautiful planting, you really are spoiled as to where to spend your time. Access to the property is walk on with an off street park at street level. Located within just a quick walk of Ngaio village, Mt Kaukau and excellent public transport links with the city, there really is no compromise required at this stunning home.
So, if you are looking for a solid home complete with old world quality and charm, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view!
- Built in 1920