Entry Level Character in the City BEO $499k
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Tender guide BEO $499,000. When it comes to character homes, entry level' and heart of the city' are not normally uttered in the same breath, but this property is just that. Enjoying a peaceful, tree lined site in the middle of our vibrant city, this character cottage, oozes with the charm of a by gone era but could benefit from a modern touch. Ideal for keen renovators and investors with a bit of vision and a can-do attitude.
Fantastic features on offer include;
- A gorgeous character faade
- Galley style kitchen which flows to a spacious dining room
- An intimate living space with beautiful tongue and groove panelling and tranquil tree lined outlook
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms, both enjoying inbuilt storage
- Shared bathroom complete with claw foot bath
Located just a small walk down off the Terrace or up from Dixon St, you are just meters from the Wellington CBD and the incredible shops and nightlife of the Cuba district.
So, if you are looking for a slice of Wellington's history with the ability to modernise for the future, call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1890