Sunny, Private and Central 1920s Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Centrally located between 2 cul de sacs this family home is a very peaceful, sheltered and private place to come home to.
Situated at the city end of Liardet Street with garage and access from Pearce Street, this is a great home to suit many buyers. If you are looking for a 4 bedroom family home with nice outlook and location, read on. Features include:
* 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms and a study
* Separate living area
* Open plan kitchen, dining with polished floors
* TV room or study.
* Two bathrooms
* Patio and a deck offering multiple options for entertaining or taking time out to relax.
* Bush outlook and south coast views
* Garden/lawn area for a vegetable garden, trampoline or keeping chickens
* Basement for storage.
Easy stroll to Newtown through various walk ways, close to the bus stop and dairy down the street or catch the Kingston bus at the end of the day and walk down to the house from Washington Ave/Connaught Terrace. Easy distance to the city, Island Bay, Newtown, Brooklyn and Berhampore. The town belt is minutes away for various recreational activities.
Call Katie now on 027 248 2061 to arrange an appointment or come to the open home.
- Built in 1920
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
Garage with room for 1 car and storage area