Solid, Central & Sun Drenched
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Solid, central and drenched in sun, this quality 1940's home offers an affordable entry into a popular suburb. Constructed at a time when building was an art and longevity of materials was of the utmost importance, you can rest assured your new home was built to stand the test of time. Fantastic features of this home include
- Light and spacious living area enjoying polished wood floors, west facing aspect, and sweeping views of the surrounding area
- Separate, spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
- Two, large double bedrooms located on the top level enjoying that same west facing aspect and surrounding area views
- A full family bathroom with shower over bath
- Two additional, well-proportioned bedrooms. Located on the ground floor, with access to a second bathroom, this property is perfectly configured to provide privacy for flatmates, guests and extended family
- Elevated deck to the rear of the property. This provides a private, sun-drenched spot to soak up the spring rays while enjoying tranquil setting
- Access to the property is drive on to two off street car parking spaces
With all of this on offer as well as close proximity to the Wellington CBD, great public transport, schools, including Wellington College, and recreational facilities of the area, there really is no compromise required here.
So, if you are looking for a quality start to your property journey, this is most definitely the home for you. Call us immediately to view.