Solid & Sunny Sixties Starter
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Open home access from 32 Cheshire St
Constructed in the 1960's and built to stand the test of time, this solid, entry level home offers an exciting opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike. Newly carpeted and perfect as is, for the design conscious buyer the exciting opportunity is to put your spin on this property and make it your own. Benefiting from its private and slightly elevated position, you will love the west facing aspect, tranquil views over Otari Bush and proximity to the Wellington CBD. Other fantastic features include;
- Spacious living with stunning, surrounding area view. Light, bright and drenched in sun, when the winter hits you can enjoy relaxing after work around your cosy wood fire
- Interlinking kitchen. Open to the living, yet separate. the kitchen incorporates a laundry and dedicated space for dining
- Three double bedrooms, two with inbuilt storage, provide options for flatmates, guests or working from home
- Bathroom shower over bath ensures this home is future proofed for additions to the family
- Access to the property is drive on to a covered carport with storage shed located on the property. Leave the car at home and use the well serviced bus route or take a leisurely stroll to work
- Alarm with sensors allowing for pets
- Dual access to the property. Walk down from Pembroke Rd or drive on from Cheshire St
Located in the popular suburb of Wilton, within easy reach of fantastic recreational facilities, Karori, Northland and the CBD, this property offers an excellent start.
So if you are looking for a solid, well located home to start your Wellington property journey, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
Off street park